DProArtM stands for - Daria Prokofeva Art Management - me, myself, and I in all the variety of my skills and knowledge accumulated throughout multiple years of work in the visual design industry.
Hi, I'm Daria and I'm specialising in the following (mainly using, but not limited to):
- Graphic Design (Adobe Suite)
- Data visualisations (Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, Python)
- UI / UX (Adobe XD, Figma, HTML, CSS)
- Photography (Nikon system)
Some other features:
Sattelite skills: Windows system administration and advanced use, PC structure and components understanding (can assemble my own workstation), basic Data Analysis (Excel, Python, PowerBI).
versatility, flexibility, tech-savviness, high speed of work, time-consciousness, reliability, extremely high attention to detail, and precise understanding of the clients' needs.
Can do high quality profiled stuff and everything else thrown at me of decent quality, as I have overall high standards formed by absorption of an immense amount of industry examples throughout the years of experience.
Profiled stuff includes: aligned and neat layouts and branding, originally drawn iconography, pretty and insightful charts, concise and succinct text, clean and logical interfaces, logical reasoning in defence of own work.
- Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dimensions, XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Corel Graphic Suite, Kodak Preps, 3D Max (in conjunction with VRay on a basic level)
- An advanced user of MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI, Power Automate, and all the satellite stuff - Teams, Lists, etc.)